Wednesday, November 3

Think Pink...........



LOCDesignStudio...................................
 


 ......................PortableGraffiti

I had a Breast Biopsy Tuesday afternoon and spent the day in bed today resting. All the beautiful handmade "Think Pink" creations featured in October (breast awareness month) inspired me to go get my mammogram over with. I had skipped 3 years and had to go back for a detailed scans and return for a Stereotactic (Mammographically Guided) Breast Biopsy. Several small calcifications were removed to be biopsied. So, if you put it off.......Please don't put it off any longer!  Early detection is important!!!

Update: Finally, got the call from the Doctors office (tomorrow will be 2 weeks).  She said the report says the calcifications are benign.  She wants me to go to a breast surgeon just to be on the safe side and mamo at 6 months.

1 comment: