Tuesday, December 28

Do you have any New Years Resolutions?

I am thinking of the new year..... 2011.  I hope it will be a better year than last year.  Resolutions,  I can't think of anything left to give up....
I told my Dr. last month after she asked about vices.  I said " Like Adam Ant said don't drink, don't smoke, what do you do"... I am not sure there is much left to give up.

A large part of my resolution list is usually centered around my online shops.  I make a list of things I would like to  learn, improve or change.  Making a list of what is working, what is not and making some plans for some new things to list in the shops. I have so many thousands of ideas and not enough hours to carry them out.

How about yours??

1 comment:

  1. Organize better is #1 on my list. Compared to some, I'm very together but not enough for me. I'm tired of buying things (supplies) and coming home to find the identical item....who needs 75 wooden 1"-2" hearts???
    happy new year!

    ReplyDelete