Saturday, January 8

January

January is a great month to play catch up.  No holidays, maybe a couple of Birthdays...

The last two days I have added a new item to my Artfire shop.  Button Badge Reels.  I had lots of buttons around.  I am always cutting circles out of magazines and playing with Photoshop.  Today I made at least 50 button badge reels.  I let them dry 2 days before I move them off their tray.  I photographed buttons I made 4 days ago and then photoshopped them.  Oh, how tough it it to take pictures of shiny mylar buttons.  Some of my last photos might have to be re-shot.   Here are two of my latest creations.


Now if I can figure out how to be everywhere with my social networking, groups and my blog gets so neglected....  : )

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kathy, I have nominated you for the Stylish Blogger Award~ To claim your button and see other pertinent info go to~ http://letamariedesigns-lmdesigns.blogspot.com/

    Leta

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am from India and we have about 5 holidays..this is my first glance here and great creative article ..keep up the good work!


    Creative Resume

    ReplyDelete