Friday, August 19

12-1/2 more days in August

I cannot wait for August to be over with.... Record Heat, dry lawns and a wicked fire that claimed 15 homes about a mile away.

Car repairs, flat tire and my sewing machines are in the shops.  I have my fingers crossed that they can be repaired.  This is the first time in over 30 years I am without a machine.  I would say I am on a sewing vacation--but, my back has been out all week and xrays and physical therapy are in not my idea of a vacation.  Xrays showed something that looks like a kidney stone.  After a trip to the Dr., he thinks it might be a calcification... that is better than a stone

I am blaming this all on August!!!  I am looking forward to September, when everything will be all better (and that is my story and I'm sticking to it). 

I hope your August is nothing like mine!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment