Wednesday, July 30

New distractions...Entrecard




I have signed up for another thing that I need to figure out exactly how it works....
Entrecard

Blogs, social networking, groups, websites (parked & waiting for me to work on them).
...How much is too much?
-Forgetting to eat lunch
-Going to bed and realizing that you have not "created anything" in days

Gee, I thought life got easier the older you get...
I guess it all depends on if you push yourself away from the computer desk.....
I need a walk....lol

2 comments:

  1. Good luck, I have the same problem..Im an EntreCard newbie too and it is totally addictive~ thanks for the drop:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been doing Entrecard for several months and love it. Great people, very addictive. Very helpful in improving my blog.

    ReplyDelete