Friday, January 9

Artfire Referral sign up

Artfire Update:
Some of the referrals are not being credited when the person writes the shop name into the form and we are to contact admin. with our referrals- (I will reserve my comment on this..). If you have signed up using GypsyGoods as a referral...Please, contact me with your Artfire Shop name (so, I can contact Artfire admin....I have 0 showing right now) Please use my direct link to sign up:

I am still working on the thank you goodies-maybe, some cupwraps-buttons (It will be more than worth your while).....I might just offer shop gift certificates. Hey, PIF-(bribes) are fun (but, you will thank me for getting you to sign up on Artfire).

If you have not taken advantage of the $7.00 unlimited verified Artfire, please do. They have extended the offer until the rest of the accounts are sold out (today at 3,323 left) and the price goes up to $20. It is really growing into a wonderful art community with guilds and so many more extras to come. If you were on Etsy back before V2...you remember how great it was when the community was smaller than it is today.

No comments:

Post a Comment