Friday, September 26

..Thank You..

...(unfolding paper) .... Thank you Christine ... for this wonderful honor.
I love blogging, finding new things to add and wish I had more time to update it. Visiting the EC favs, my groups and checking out my shops is the first thing that I do each morning. I read the blog updates and drop EC's and then start my creative day.

Here are the rules:

Award this to seven of your favorite blogs with the following instructions:
1. The winner can put the logo on his/her blog;
2. Link the person you received your award from;
http://christine-livepassionately.blogspot.com/

3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs;
4. Put links of those blogs on yours;

I tried to find at least a few blogs that did not have the award on display already
...
Drum Roll, please ...

The following people have been chosen by their wit, wisdom and contribution to the blog community:

etsysupplyshoppe.blogspot

nanjodogz.blogspot

magicandmomentsfromdragonflycottage.blogspot

beetle-blog.com

3amdesigns.blogspot

midlifemisfit.com

littlehouseinthesuburbs

tqmnurse.blogspot


Thank you

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the award! Glad you love my blog ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the award! How exciting!

    Question - Can I put the award logo on a sidebar or does it only go into a post? If so how do I do that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ever so much--what a lovely honor!

    Tomato Lady & Ivory Soap
    www.littlehouseinthesuburbs.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow!!! thank you so much for the awesome award.........that totally made my day!!!!
    As I am giving you credit...I realized I don't even know your real name.... but I hope that Gypsy goods will be ok....
    by the way....do you have a widget that you would like to share??? I'd love to add it to my sidebar as a free ad....
    Robin
    Http://tqmnurse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are all very, very welcome...I read my favs(but, don't comment very often). The EC dropping keeps me hopping most days.

    Yes, Betty you can place it in your sidebar...If it is too large you can resize it to fit. I changed one of my sidebars to make it larger, so I could add larger widgets...etc). By the way. I just received your cards-Thanks. They came so quickly....I am making some buttons and printing out some goodies to send with my cards.

    Robin,
    What type of widget are you looking for? I have made a widget for the FaeTeam...I did not think about making one for my blog. I will do one next week.

    Thanks everyone for your comments! I am behind on the EC's today (internet is so slow today). Have a great weekend everyone!
    :)
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete