Friday, October 3

Grab some discounts:

We can all use some extra discounts at the register. Here are just a few online coupons that are out there:
In Store
Michaels Art and Crafts
20% off your entire regular priced purchase
Valid: October 02, 2008 through October 11, 2008

In Store & online

Joann
40% any one regular priced item
September 21-Sat. October 04, 2008

Joann fabric and craft stores
Online only
Use promotion code SAD278
for free standard shipping on your order of $35 or more through Sun., 10/05/08 03:00 AM PDT.*

Hobby Lobby
40% off Coupon
Sept 29-Oct. 04 2008

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the comment on my blog...I wish I knew how to create a link widget to put on my blog, like you did....I'll see if I can find a book with basic HTML to help me learn. Thanks for wanting to put mine on yours.
    Robin
    http://tqmnurse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo thanks--I need to use these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Robin,
    I tried to post your html and it would not accept it here in the comments...Just change the code on my blog- replace my image link and my blog link with your links and it should work.

    A new Hobby lobby just opened by me and I used the coupon on my fabric purchase!
    Love those coupons!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just stumbled upon your blog through entrecard! I love it! I'm also adding your widget to my blog! And now I'm off to check out your Etsy shops...

    ReplyDelete