Thursday, October 16

I have been honored TWICE this week...

Thank you,
frugallyretro
The desert sky

While I was dropping EntreCards this morning and reading the latest posts, I made a list of 14 blogs....One Set for each award this week.

It was really hard to narrow down a list....
I chose a mixed bag of blogs that feature
Home, History and Handmade EntreEtsians:


If you are one of the recipients and you want to participate, here are the instructions:
  1. A winner can put the logo on his/her blog.
  2. Link to the person from whom you received the award.
  3. Nominate up to 7 other blogs.
  4. Put links to the nominated blogs on your blog.
  5. Leave a message on the nominated blogs.

Thank you to all of the people that are my Ad Sponsors, drop by readers, EC droppers and those who leave comment here....
I "Love" each of you and wish I could award everyone that keeps my blog going!
Kathy

9 comments:

  1. how sweet of you to choose me! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for choosing my Indie Sista's blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much, Kathy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tag...you are it! See my blog for details!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kathy,
    Thanks for thinking of me on your award. I really appreciate the thought.
    Have a great day.
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you so much for including me in your choices!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your awards :O)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks! I'm very flattered. But I've been nominated before so I'll pass on nominating others again. Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You've been tagged!

    http://beaderjojo.blogspot.com/2008/10/bloggy-award.html

    Feel free to play along, or not. No obligation of course.

    ReplyDelete