Wednesday, December 10

Featured: Rosita's Coffee House Necklace

Rose Works Jewelry Etsy Shop:
Do you have some one that loves, loves coffee?
Check out Rosita's Coffee House Necklace...with FREE Earrings in Rose Works Jewelry Shop.
From her shop listing:
This necklace has been a long time in the making and it's become very special to me! The pendant is a resin pendant made with real coffee beans! It's surrounded by a variety of wooden beads and 4 lampwork beads made to look just like coffee beans.

The earrings come FREE with the necklace :)

The necklace is approximately 18 inches long and the pendant adds another inch and a half in length. The earrings are approximately 1 3/4 inches long.

Pink Delight Bracelet

6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I was just doing my EC drops and I found myself featured :) What a wonderful feeling! Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ruthie...you have been loved!!!

    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gypsy - So have you...

    http://tulipstalking.blogspot.com/2008/12/pluggers-united-team-blog-treasury.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. woot! go roseworks! love her coffee...and her new geekery :)

    ReplyDelete