Saturday, December 6

Etsy Teams

Are you an Etsy seller?
Trying to get exposure for your shop?

Check out the Etsy Team Profiles
and find a team that fits your needs. There are global and local teams....

Check out any groups well before joining. I have all had some negative dealings with individuals selling themselves as honest (Christian) folks. Don't like anyone using God in that manner. I deleted quite a few posts on this blog that were connected a couple that created a group and under the disguise of promoting....cheated people out of their hard earned money. Raising funds for Charity, Surgery and Ad Time and Space.
BE VERY CAREFUL out there....

We should all be there to support one other and not compete with each other (we are all unique and have unique talents and gifts to offer).

5 comments:

  1. You're the greatest! I'm glad you're part of the Pluggers United Team :)

    Big hugs and free plugs! WOOT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. woo hoo Pluggers!!!
    I am going to be Roseworks & Tulips next interview on their Thursday noon show...*bites nails*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, THANKS sew much for blogging on the Pluggers United Team and welcome to our growing family~~

    ~#1 Fan and Roving Reporter~

    Blessings~
    Cindy (Sew nice ta meet ya)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Pluggers!

    I have enjoyed getting to know everyone and finding some fantastic Etsy Shops that I have never seen before.

    AGWT: You did such a great job on your new show!
    TiLT: Don't be nervous..you are among friends.
    ~SHD~: I am happy to do what I can to help promote.

    Thank you all for the warm welcome that everyone here has given me...What a great team!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok.... I tried to join Pluggers United... but I can't find it... help...

    ReplyDelete