Sunday, July 18

Are you taking enough time for yourself?

Since our Anniversary was this past Thursday and hubby was scheduled off Friday and Saturday, I did even look at the mile long to do list.   We watched movies, talked and cooked a few great meals together.   The two days felt like more.

 Happy Anniversary to my hubby



I try and get as much done each day as possible and over schedule each one. I never know when my back will have me out for the count and then I lay there thinking of all the things that need to be done. This morning, I was asking myself.... Are you taking enough time for yourself? I love to create and can't imagine a life without artistic creations. But, it was fantastic to take a little time away from the hum-drum house work

...Now back to work,  my break is over!

1 comment:

  1. I've been traveling these past *several* days, and not under the best of circumstance. This morning, I wake in my own bed, in my little hut, on my little acre … and I think to myself …

    Make time to care for yourself this week.

    Reading this is a fabulous validation. Thank you for that.

    ReplyDelete