Friday, July 1

The long to do list....


I won't say how long the fan has been in the unopened box waiting to be put up.  We had a small fan that was in the house when we bought it and we bought this much bigger one to replace it.

The bedroom is pretty big and needed a larger one.  It is hard enough to sleep through the night with night sweats, the other fan did not even reach my side of the bed...Now, I am a happy lady.

We bought another galvanized container for our tomatoes (in the back) I took this picture last month of our garden. The heat is on and the plants have slowed down a good bit, but still producing some.

The garden is under a willow tree and receive a lot of sunlight for most of the day. It is shaded during the hottest hours by the willow tree.

4 comments:

  1. Garden area looks great! I have had some of those night sweats too, not fun but nothing else yet :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even with the A/C I must have the fan on...MUST!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Leta! I really don't see how the poor garden is still gong with temps around the 100s for weeks now.

    Barbra, at one point I had one fan on my side of the bed, the ceiling fan and air turned down. Hubby goes to bed in long johns...lol! I think I will spontaneously combust on the bad nights.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "My GypsyGoods" has been included in the sixth edition of this years Thinking of Christmas Gifts in July. I hope this helps to attract many more new customers.

    http://asthecrackerheadcrumbles.blogspot.com/2011/07/thinking-of-christmas-gifts-in-july_17.html

    ReplyDelete