Wednesday, July 20

Scratch another thing off the to do list...

I have wanted to change out the door knobs for a while now.  The front door did not have a lock, just a knob.  They were on sale at Home Depot... I love saving money.  I have installed many a lock in my day...these were the easiest ones I have ever done.  It only took about 10 minutes after the old knob was out.

New Locks...CHECK!

July is a big Birthday and Anniversary month in the family.  My Grandmother's birthday is tomorrow (she is no longer with us).  She would fly into town for a visit and we would all go to the airport to meet her.  Our daughters loved going to the airport.  Our oldest daughter's birthday is in three days. 

My new Kam Snaps arrived today and I got to finish my new Kitchen Wet Bags (for un papertowels, napkins, cloths).  It hangs off the handle of the stove.  I love the bright Vintage look of the oilcloth.  I also made some in blue with strawberries.

The wetbags, un paper towels, family wipes and kitchen cloths are listed in my Zibbet Shop


No comments:

Post a Comment