Sunday, August 24

Inside the Actors Studio

 
I am watching Inside the Actors Studio with Elton John on Bravo....I mean Sir Elton John.  The show is so much better when they do not cut them down from the original 2 hours.   He brings back so many memories of growing up in the 70's,  music seemed to be such a large part of it.   Before the movie music...Elton and Bernie Taupin reached in and touched your soul.    I don't think I will ever forget the first time I heard "Your Song" on the radio (even if it was only a tiny little am radio,  it cascaded out of it and straight through me)......Thank you for such rich memories!

4 comments:

  1. Have you seen "Two Rooms"?That is such a great documentary on Elton John and Bernie Taupin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I haven't seen that yet...I will have to look for it-Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I watched that too and I was surprised as all of the information. I'm a 70s girl and enjoyed the show as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elton had so many great hits. Bennie and the Jets will always take me places. I have so many good memories involving that song.

    ReplyDelete